S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, July 31, 2006

My New Blog

Well, I've been blogging about a month now, but not very frequently. . .My friend, Julie, has hooked me up with blogspot. . .

Hopefully with this new site I will receive more comments and have a little more enthusiasm about posting to my blog. . .

As you can see, my S.O.S. - Spectator of Sports - I'm a mom with 2 boys that play football, basketball and baseball. My 2 boys PLUS my hubby, Birddog, are avid hunters - dove, quail, pheasant, deer, turkey, and anything else that may be legal to shoot, with a bow or a gun. I love to go and watch, and occasionally carry my own gun, and shoot pictures and spectate!

So as you can see, I have my days that I'm literally screaming S.OS.

6 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Congrats on your new blog!!! Next I have to get you to join the BloggingChicks.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger M J said...

Hello Shauna! Welcome to good ole Blogger. Just popped over from Julie's to say hello.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Welcome to blogspot, Shauna!! I read Julie's blog so I popped over to say hi. Please check my blog out and feel free to comment. I look forward to adding you to my reading list.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

Howdy, Julie made me come and say hello.

Its funny what a little encouragement can do. I'm also new to blogging and after about three posts realised that I was better at reading them than writing them and said so in a post.

But someone left a comment that said that I wrote OK and to keep at it, so I did. I'll check back to see how you're doing.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger M J said...

Consider her welcomed :-)

My pleasure!

~marnie

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you everyone for the "welcome". . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home