S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finally, the Car Shopping is Over

Phew! I do not like buying cars! ! ! Birddog and I have been looking and driving different vehicles for probably a year or better now. . .

We had found one that we really liked and even were given the opportunity to drive it over a weekend. . .Well, that didn't happen - the dealership didn't want to go down on theirs and said ours wasn't worth anyhing. . .Needless-to-say, we won't be going back there to try to do business as this was the second time that their vehicle was worth every penny they were asking and ours (the same one) wasn't worth squat!

Finally, after much cussing and discussing, Birddog and I decided to go sign the papers and bring a new vehicle home from another dealership. . .It's funny how the older you get, the less excited you get to run into some finance office and sign papers to take a NEW CAR home. . .LOL

Our oldest son, Bud, was more excited about the NEW CAR than we were. . .Except, I was pacing the floor waiting for him to get back home after letting him take his girlfriend home in it - LOL.

So, KUDOS to any of you out there in the market for a NEW CAR - I sure don't envy you!

4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Hhmmmmm. Where's a photo of the new ride? :)

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Julie - lol - that will come a little later - have to let the shock wear off. . .

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger willowtree said...

Thanks Julie, you asked my question. I bought my car new 16 years ago. I'll have it until it dies if it prolongs the time until I next have to deal with some sleazy car salesman.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

I know what you mean Willowtree. . .We hadn't bought a new vehicle for ourselves in 9 years. . .The last vehicle we bought was a year ago for Bud and it was pretty cut and dry. Birddog, hubby, offered a price - they took it. . .I'm sure we got burnt somehow but oh well - IT WAS FAST AND EASY. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home