S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, August 04, 2006

My Part-Time Job

Well, it's official - I have a Part-time job. . .I haven't had steady employment for over a year now and it's been hard to get back into the swing of things. . .How in the world did I do everything before working full-time?

This morning started out rather interesting. . .When I got here the guys were visiting and the phone rang (partial) once and then quit. . .I just laughed because they couldn't figure out what was going on. . .I had experienced this little situation before at my former employers. . .Whenever it rains the phone will ring (partial) one time and quit.

YES, WE FINALLY GOT SOME MUCH NEEDED RAIN! ! ! !

I explained to the guys what was going on and everything was cool. . . Well, the guys use their cell-phones for the business - the office phone is forwarded to the cell phone - which makes my job easy: I don't have to answer the phone. . .LOL

Guess what? I'm getting to answer the phone today because when the guys went to use their cell phones they weren't working. . . I've had calls and have NO WAY to get ahold of them. . .Hopefully they will check in before long because one of the calls is a water leak! ! !

Well, wish me luck getting back into the swing of working. . .

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Bwahaha!!! You gotta work! Hee Hee!!! LOL - That's what you get for getting a new car! LOL Oh you know I am just kidding! Had to get a comment on here somehow. :) Congrats and Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home