S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting Closer


Do you remember back to July when Bud had a wreck? (I was going to link the post but I can't find it. . .UG)

Remember, we were sanding and doing a few things ourselves and our friend Mr. Hankey is going to fix the truck for us? Anyway, yesterday afternoon we FINALLY TOOK THE TRUCK TO MR. HANKEY! Yeah! It's been almost 3 months since the accident and boy oh boy are we ready to get it fixed! ! ! Birddog has been sanding his little heart out and Bud has done what he can to help. . . Now this isn't going to be a fast deal, well we've already seen that - lol. . .It will be 3 weeks EARLIEST before the truck will be done. . .

It will be worth the time that it has taken. . .Below is a picture of the paint scheme that Bud wants to do. . .I think this is just so cool! The blue will be a little different but wow! Isn't this gonna be sweet?

8 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would stop by and see the what the paint job is going to look like, but all I see is the picture of the old truck. Where it says below is a picture, there isn't another photo. Anyway, just thought I would let you know.

I commented on your comment but I guess you didn't see it. You asked how difficult the switch was. It was a breeze.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

It will be a "pick-up" truck. Ha Ha Ha.

You'll never drive down the road in anonymity again.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Julie - I don't know what in the world is going on. . .I clicked where the photo was and it pulled up the picture - Now I have it showing on my blog. . .LOL - - -who knows! ! !

Pamela - u are right about that! ! ! LOL Were you able to see the pic?

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see another picture.

Beth

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

okay peep's - I've changed the way I've got the picture posted. . .Please let me know if you can see this. . .

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yes Shauna.. both pictures were there this morning when I commented.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Yes, I can see both pictures. I just can't wait to see the finished truck!! It is gonna be too cool!

BTW, is that Bud with a deer he got this year? Bow and arrow or are ya'll already in gun season?

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

I'm glad you were able to see it Pamela - I was worried after Julie said it wasn't there. . .

Songbird - the pictures of the boys are with deer they shot during gun last season. . .It is still doe season here. . .I believe blackpowder starts in a couple of weeks. . .My boys are biting at the bit to get out. . .Me too, we love deer meat! ! ! Pheasant season opens Nov. 1 too! ! ! YEA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home