S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Sunday, October 15, 2006

OMG! :(

Wow! It's been a long time since I've been up this late and Birddog and I are having a spat. . .I'm crying and he has no idea. . .JACK ASS

We went to a friend of ours birthday party tonight. . .Scoop is at a sleepover and Bud had plans with JJ. . .We got in just a few minutes ago and it is 2:05 a.m.

On our way home I asked Birddog how many times he grabbed SM's titties - "I don't know. . ." So, I told him not to touch me. . .According to him I am unreasonable. . .Oh I'm mad! Then he told me that if he wanted somebody else that we wouldn't be home here together tonight. . .I told him that wasn't the issue! The issue was he touched somthing he shouldn't have (YES, we've been drinking.) But, you know what that doesn't matter - I was able to keep my hands to myself and I told Birddog that. . .Now, you kinda have to know SM - she thinks that she is sexy and is over-weight. . .She had on a titty shirt and made sure everyone at the party knew it. . .She thinks she is cute when she tries to kiss you (male or female) and I DO NOT EVEN GO FOR THAT! ! !

She made a big issue out of her self tonight - so on our way home I just asked - if Birddog had told me he hadn't touched her that would have been it - but when he said he didn't know - I flat out told him that he WAS NOT TO TOUCH ME TONIGHT. . .He is now in Scoop's room. . .I asked him if I was being punished for something and told him that it was just wrong. . .Then he told me he didn't touch her - What the H? I don't get it! ! ! I asked him what the difference was - if I had been grabbing the guys crotches it would have been different? Please, please explain this to me. . .He did ask me and I told him NONE AT ALL. . .

I know that a lot of this is that he has been drinking - but I don't give a flip! You keep your hands to yourself and what is rightfully yours (spouse). . .I'm mad and jealous and told him so. . .he's playing it off like no big deal - you can tell that we don't go out much (or drink) - that's fine. . .

Just blowing off steam! ! ! It's 2:20 a.m. in the morning and my husband is in his youngest sons bed making me feel like a really bad person because I questioned him about touching another woman's boobs! ! !

I'm hurt! ! ! He had the balls to tell me that I had not had any interest in him for 3 weeks. . .What the hell does he expect? I work, go to school full-time, keep the house, cook the meals, and take care of his children. . .How am I supposed to feel about sex? Hello? I get up before he does every morning and fix his lunch, get his lazy ass out of bed and then work on myself and his children once he is off to work - I'm supposed to just be ready to go at the drop of a hat or when he is in the mood and ready?

10 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

whoaaaaa..
ALCOHOL.


I'm thinking you'll revise this post when you are thinking clearer.

hope you feel better today.

Hugs.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I'd be pissed too.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Pamela - I don't think I'll revise the post. . .I'm still mad at him. . .
Thanks for the hugs. . .

Karmyn - glad you are in agreement. . .I just don't think that you touch anyone elses body ON PURPOSE if you are married. . .and you sure don't go flaunting yourself (I feel sorry for SM's hubby - but he doesn't do anything to change it - so I can't feel too sorry for him). . .

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

If you were here... we'd share my candy corn.. and chai tea
(sugar sugar sugar)
and then you could vent

No. Shouldn't be touching.
She must have very low self esteem.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

I'd be mad as heck!! But I hope you smooth things over soon and don't stay mad at each other.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Oh Pamela! Thank you! Thank you! The candy corn would have made things so much better today - I would have had something to chew on! ! ! LOL
I've never had chai tea but it sounds very soothing! ! !
SM is a story in herself - she does lack self-esteeem - but doesn't realize that it's time to GROW UP. . .One day I will have to go into that. . .
Thank you so much for sharing your candy corn and tea with me! ! !

Songbird - I took my anger out getting things accomplished that have needed to be done. . .didn't get it all done but sure did get a dent put in it. . .
We will get things ironed out - and at least I am speaking to Birddog. (Not saying much - but I have gone weeks without saying 2 words to him. . .)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Wow...sounds like the kind of things that happen between me and hubby when alcohol (usually on MY part) is involved. Lots of times, we get into stuff that should have been brought up LONG ago...but that the alcohol finally makes me brave enough to say. Of course, I don't say it KINDLY. Which ends up hurting feelings, etc.

It's also hard for us to feel "sexy" and "in the mood," when we spend so much time taking care of our responsibilities. Maybe a weekend away - just the two of you? Hope it gets worked out...I HATE that non-talking tension, etc.

Hang in there!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Tiggerlane! ! ! Things are coming around and will be back right before long. . .

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

So right when you and Birddog are working things out, the shit hit the fan at my house and I'm not speaking to the hubby. It'll pass probably by tomorrow but at the moment I'm so pissed at him I can't see straight. He played a practical joke on me and let it go too far and for that, I'm mad.

Glad things are getting better at your house. And I agree, I think the two of you need to get away for a weekend. Alone.

Oh, and tell big tittied momma to keep her shit to herself. That's so trashy of her.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Silly - Birddog and I made up (the awe so sweet way). . .LOL - sorry - you too will make up. . .

SM knows that I don't go for that trash and I REFUSE to tell her I think it's cute. . .She really pisses me off cuz she is living her life through her girls because she was 16 when she got pregnant with her first one who is now 21 or 22. You would think she would act just the opposite of the way she does so that her girls don't follow in her footsteps. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home