S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall is Finally Here



Yea! We are getting much needed rain and viewing the beautiful colors of Fall. . .The windows are open and the AC is off. . .

Football weather is finally here! ! ! I'm digging out my extra blankets and clothes to layer for the football game Friday night. . .I'm so ready!

Birddog is biting at the bit to get out and get to hunting. . .with the boys right on his heels. . .It's so cool to see them together, laughing and cutting up, and making their plans. . .

My Fall Break is a week away and I'm actually considering taking a day off from work and making it a REAL break. . .Spend the day with my boys (theirs is the same time as mine). . .

I love this time of year!

7 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Fall has been here in Minnesota for weeks now. The leaves have been falling in droves.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

there is still alot of green -- last night was the first true temp drop enough to frost.

So, we should be having some raking days ahead

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall.. I love fall. I wish it would stop being so nice out here. It's been very warm... I can't wait for the frozen leaves to crunch under my feet.


You have been tagged.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Please some of that rain over to Arkansas!!!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is your anon friend again. Trying not to make all mad again. Hope you have a good fall break. Ours is over and it just wasn't long enough. I saw your friend Julie, I think, today. She was hiking across campus.

Beth

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Anon (Beth). . .I'm ready for a break! ! ! I haven't talked to Jules lately to see how things are going with her.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Yakima said...

This was ggreat to read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home