S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, October 09, 2006

Cajun Cheese Potatoes

Pamela wanted to know what was in the Cajun potatoes so here is how I throw them together:

Boil chunks of potatoes in Cajun (or Creole) Seasoning with Garlic Powder and Onion Powder and onions.
When potatoes are tender, drain and put in a baking dish.
Mix in grated cheese, more garlic powder, and Cajun (Creole) seasoning - to taste - with enough butter (margarine) for some juice to bake in.
Top with grated cheese and dobs of butter.
Place in oven until cheese and butter are melted.

I don't measure anything, so I'm not much help there. . .Sorry. I don't peel my potatoes, but it is personal preference.

These are super-duper good! Bud loves them and begs me to fix them and this is coming from a kid that won't eat mashed potatoes and gravy. . .

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

the hubby says "mmmmmm"

I'm not sure what cajun seasoning ???
what do you use

(just make an edit to your post if you have one thats perfect)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

These sound yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home