S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, October 02, 2006

Bummer

Unfortunately our Homecoming Game was a loss. . .We did not play our game and I don't know what the coaches were thinking with some of the plays they were calling. . .Oh well, it's over and we lost. . .I can say that I didn't see any of the boys crying this time. . .Thank goodness! That bugs me. . .

I know what the coaches are thinking by having the boys out at the school at 4:15 on a home game. . .but they are having them bring pillows and blankets and have what the boys have tagged as "nap" time. . .Bud said that the first game that they did that the team looked stoned cuz their eyes were are glassy. . .

Coach was pretty upset after the game and told his wife he didn't know what to do. . .I made the suggestion, to the wife, to FEED the boys instead of having them sleep and play some pump up music, watch film and GET READY. . .These boys aren't getting anything to eat from lunch until after the game if they don't have a way to get something. . .and still that can't be much because they are lucky if they have an hour. . .I don't know that is the answer but it makes a little more sense to me. . .

Hopefully, the kids will keep their heads up and go out this Friday and play a much better game. . .

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

That really doesn't make a lot of sense for the boys to nap. I know I'm even more tired after a nap than I was before (most of the time).
I vote for coach Shauna.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Duh....young men need food!!! A nap? Sounds goofy to me! Shauna, straighten that coach out!

We were trampled at our game, too. We played the number one ranked team in the state. Ouch!! We finally scored 20 points, but I think the opposing team had their 6th string in the game!! I had to turn the radio off and go to bed early. I had a choir trip Saturday morning. I think the final score was something like 59-20.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yes they should have food.
what was that coach thinking?

and alot of hydrating, too!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

That's what I thought ya all. . .They need food. . .But I'm not the coach so we'll just do whatever. . .lol
Hopefully, coaches wife will pass on my words and try it. . .It sure isn't gonna hurt anything. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home