S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Road to Recovery . . . gonna be long

It's hard to believe that it's been 15 days since Scoop had his surgery. . .Went to the doctor this morning and everything is looking great. . .

We had a nurse we didn't know this morning and she removed his stiches. . .he wasn't real sure about that - but made it through just the same. . .made a couple of really funny faces (wish I had a camera phone). . .LOL

In 2 weeks he will be able to put about 40 pounds of pressure on his leg. . .Then the following week he can add another 10 pounds I believe. . .and so on. . .

Doc said from the x-rays taken today that the new bone is fusing in just fine and it looks really good. . .Yeah! ! !

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger M J said...

Is he being a good patient? Did you give him a bell to ring if he needs something?

Glad he is getting better!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Well, that is just fabulous news. I also can't believe it's already been 5 weeks.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Great news!!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

MJ - NO WAY JOSE! ! ! Bell? I love my boys, but come on! ! ! LOL - His voice carries. . .LOL He has been a wonderful patient. . .

Silly - I know I just got up but where in the world did you get 5 weeks? LOL

Hope your QB gets better soon Songbird. . .
r

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Geez - time sure flies for bloggers when we're having fun. I'm sure Scoop knows EXACTLY how long it has been.

That is good news!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger willowtree said...

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

I was wondering about where the 5 weeks came from too. I thought I must have been in a timewarp. By my reckoning it's a touch over 2 weeks. (or at least that's what 15 days was when I went to school)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Scoop has been counting the days. . .and get this, he has already started applying some pressure to it. . .Said it doesn't hurt that bad. . .I'm ready, so I KNOW HE IS!

LOL Willowtree. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home