S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crazy Week

I've been lost! ! ! My goodness, there are so many things to do this week. . .but I guess this week in September is always a busy one. . .

Monday night Scoop and I went out and watched the JV game. . .Boy it was hard to sit and watch without either of the boys playing. . .

Scoop will turn 15 on Thursday. . .he was going to have a manhunt (big kids Hide-n-Seek) party but since he can't run we are now going to have a Poker/Madden '07 party - Saturday night. . .So far he has invited 12 boys. . .HELP ME! ! ! ! ! ! LOL, not really - the boys are usually a lot of fun. . .Loud, but fun. . .

Friday night I will be celebrating my birthday at a home football game. . .I have my chairs and plan on sitting as close to the sidelines as possible. . .Bud is pumped up and ready to go. . .

I've had lots of homework so haven't been able to blog like I've wanted to. . . Scoop's first day back at school went well, he was pooped out when he got him from carrying himself all over on the crutches. . .Today, he is going on a Student Council trip and he's a little worried about getting around there. . .He will be fine - he's a tough kid. . .One thing about it, we don't have to tell him much more that twice now to get his rump in bed. . .LOL

It's hump day, thank goodness, the weekend won't get here soon enough. . .My instructors are all starting to talk tests which means - here we go - get my nose in the books. . .


Have a good day! ! !

6 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Happy early birthday to Scoop.
And just in case I forget on Friday, happy early birthday to you too. I hope you have an oh so fabulous day.
How young will you be? 29?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Silly - Scoop and I both say Thank you. . .Thank you very much. . .

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Silly - yes, I am 29 and holding. . .

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Wow - one busy September! And two b-days to boot! Happy Birthday! May your team win the game!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Karmyn! ! !

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Scoop and Shauna,
Happy Birthday to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home