S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, September 04, 2006

Oh How Fun!

Well, I was going to wait and start answering questions tomorrow but I'm getting nervous about Scoop's surgery so I'm gonna start tonight. . .

Karmyn R said...
WOO HOO - I get to ask the first question....one personal, one fun:

Okay, personal: You have 2 boys - did you ever consider trying for a 3rd child (and/or a girl?
I thought about it but Birddog really didn't want anymore children. . .There are times that I wish we had a girl, until I get around girls that are younger than Scoop (girls in general). LOL - I have a difficult time dealing with girls. . .Way to prissy! My boys are tough and if we had had a girl she probably would have been the biggest TOMBOY ever. . .

fun question - what is your favorite thing to do that doesn't involve your boys?
Wow! This one is a hard one. . .My life revolves around my boys so much. . .Karmyn you are really making me think. . .If you mean doesn't include Bud and Scoop it would be just spending time with Birddog. . .We have always had a good time together going to car races, etc. If you are referring to just ME, MYSELF and I - I would have to say that it would probably be doing some sort of home makeover. . .I love updating and using my imagination. . .I haven't had much time to do any of that lately and have really missed it.

I have more fun questions from Songbird that I will answer tomorrow. . . Keep asking and I will answer. . .

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

I am sure all will go well with Scoop's surgery, but I can certainly understand you being nervous. You are all in my prayers.

My word verification is: xysgodbn
Isn't that wonderful?! Forget the first three letters and the last two. God is with us!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for Scoop tomorrow!!!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Songbird and Karmyn. . .

I got tears in my eyes Songbird when I saw your word verification. . .God will be with us. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home