S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, September 01, 2006

What Did I Do?

I seem to have a fellow blogger that doesn't care for my way of thinking. . .Below are some comments that were made on my Blog from other fellow bloggers that have picked up on the commenter who calls him/herself Anonymous. . .

Songbird said...
Not related to this post, but am I dreaming or does your anonymous commenter seem to have some issues with you?!!!

Willowtree said...
I picked up on that too.

For some reason Anonymous thinks that I'm a woss or something because I was grossed out at Micky D's when the manager had green snot hanging between her lip and nostril and was handling food. . .
Anonymous said...
And you grew up on a so-called farm? I would have thought you would have a stronger stomach than that. Why wouldn't you tell her it was there? She was probably sniffing hoping it would not be seen not knowing it was already in sight. Poor lady.

And, then made a comment on my "Don't Dish It Out If You Can't Take It".
Anonymous said...
BUT - on the other hand, do you really know what your son is teasing this boy about? Has your son maybe taken it too far?

If a parent has to step in, sometimes it is for the better. Teens can be cruel to each other. Is it not better that she brought it to your attention instead of letting it esculate to something more (like a fist fight or heaven forbig gunshots?)

I replied:
Actually anonymous - I do know because "Farmer" told me. . .Just as I stated in my post. . .Teasing about it not being a Chevy. . .

If "Whinebag" would keep his mouth shut half the time it wouldn't have come to him getting teased. . .

Sorry, but you HAVE TO KNOW THIS KID. . .and the kids that are accused of this would NEVER use guns to solve this goofy little deal. . .

The boys that "Whinebag" has complained about to his momma have been told to keep their mouths shut and leave him alone. . . Therefore, "Whinebag" will now have FEWER friends than he already did because of past incidents just as this one. . . .

Sorry, but in this case it's a bunch of pooh!

I found this site through a friend's site and thought I would throw my two cents in. It sounds to me like this is being blown way out of proportion.

Does your so-called friend, Farmer, know that you write this blog? What will happen if she finds out?

I replied yet again:
My FRIEND knows I have a blog. As far as what happens it she finds it, I don't know. . .Wait and see if it happens. . .

Yes, "Farmer" is my friend. . .Just like with anyone, you don't agree with everything they do - I'm sure there are things about me that she doesn't like and hasn't said to me, just as I with her.

Anonymous, please continue coming back. . .I'm just sorry that you have issues with me that I am unaware of. . .

Suggestions anyone?

12 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

I saw those comments but kept my mouth shut b/c I didn't know if it was someone you knew maybe just trying to be cute. I know my husband has left some anonymous comments on my blog before but I know it's him doing it b/c I can smell his smart ass from a mile away. :-)
But if the anon comment was meant to be serious then I think that person needs to chill a bit. I have a feeling the anon person is either the chick from McDonald's and she has tracked you down after all these years. Or, more likely, it's "Farmer."
You know, you can block anon comments from being posted. Although, this does give for some good blog material as a little drama is always juicy. (I'm bad.)
I think this person needs to realize how extremely rude it is to post a comment as anon. If you are going to go to someone's blog then let that person know who you are when you comment. And if you don't like what they have to say, then stop reading.
The end.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I agree with Sily Hily - you can block anonymous comments! of course - it could be someone you know, personally - who found your blog and just doesn't want to tell you anything to your face! (which is sad.)

Or - it is just one of us messing with you - HA! Like, we don't tell you what we think anyways. But - there are people out there, too, who don't have blogs and read and leave comments. So - maybe it is someone like that!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

I like it a whole lot better when you're big enough to speak you're mind and let me know who you are!

Thanks peeps!

LOL - Silly! The lady haunting me from Mickey D's! ! ! or Farmer. . .

Let's deal with the drama for a bit. . .

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

While making no judgement on the actual comments, I have to agree with Silly Hilly. It's poor form to leave comments as annonymous.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

I meant to post here, so if you think you've read this before, you have...I think if what you write is important to you, then write it...we have the choice "to read or not to read"... keep it up. I find what you have to say most interesting.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger M J said...

My only advice is to ignore it, it will go away. And turn off anon commenting PDQ.

A message for Anon - It is perfectly OK to disagree with someone. It makes life interesting, right? Bad netiquette to leave posts of that kind anonymously.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you everyone! ! !
For now I will not block the anon comments. . .Maybe I can find out who this person is or why the issues. . .

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I've been away from my home and most of my "favorites" are on my fav bar... so I misssed most of this.

When you get anonymous bloggers some people call them "Trolls"

I think we can delete those, can't we?

I have a counter on my blog, but it doesn't tell me exactly where each visit comes from. I can see what parts of the country.

Easy to install.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Pamela - if I problems I'll be getting a hold of you. . .I have a counter also but it doesn't tell me anything.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Wow. My name is Beth. I am apparently one of your Anon/Trolls. I did not know being an anon was a bad thing. Well, I was told by my friend Tyler that I apparently made everyone mad by my comments so I am here to apologize. I only commented twice. Once on the Whinebag story. After re-reading what I wrote I see that it implies that you are blowing it out of proportion and I meant that it sounded like whinebag's mom was the one blowing it out of proportion. I apologize. I should have proofed my comments before hitting enter. The second one I commented on was the McDonald's booger lady. Again, I apologize. I thought I was being funny. I tried to joke about the "so-called farm" because didn't you post something about your friend having a questionable farm? And I also meant to tease about you being a farm girl and being grossed out by a booger. I was just trying to be funny. I do not know who the other anon is that you are talking about. I am very sorry for causing trouble. I did not mean to. This was the first blog that I have ever commented on, besides Tyler's, and I probably won't ever do that again.

Sorry.
Beth

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Hey Beth,
Please don't limit yourself to commenting on people's blogs. . .Apparently I mis-interpretted your comments and so did some of my fellow bloggers. . .
Thanks for letting me know who you are and please come back and comment. . .
I always try to reply and if I didn't understand what you were saying you can help me. . .or for that matter - anyone that you comment to. . .
Please come back. . .this has been a simple mis-understanding. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home