S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, August 28, 2006

Our Decision

Bud won't be taking personal finance. . .

Our principal was very helpful when I spoke with her last Friday. . .Bud's choices if he moved from Trig are Library Aide or Physiology. . .We spoke about it Friday night and made him think about it all weekend. . .Physiology is a class that requires work also and we did not give him the choice of Library Aide. . .Bud was told that he would take a class that he benefits from. . .

As of right now, Bud has chosen to take Physiology and Birddog and I have agreed as this will count toward the Science credits he needs to graduate from High School.

Now, I have not gotten him up to go to school yet, so he may have decided to stay in Trig. . .Those are his only choices. . .If he stays in Trig I'll let you know, otherwise, Bud is taking Physiology.

Don't ask me how this happened, but Bud came home from school and he is taking Physics. . .LOL I can't even get it straight! ! ! !

6 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger M J said...

Hopefully it will work out positively! Good luck.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks MJ!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Well, if he takes physiology, then he will know exactly which part of his knee he could blow out for real!!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Oh Karmyn - you are too funny! ! ! That is oh so true! ! !LOL

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Good luck, Bud. Go Longhorns!! Shauna, I hope everything works out. I know you want the best for your sons.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Songbird. . .I do want what is best for the boys. I hope that through my own experiences with college that I can help my kids benefit. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home