S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, August 18, 2006

ShoeBall Begins


I know, I know. . .what is ShoeBall? ? ? Well, ShoeBall is American Football and got named ShoeBall by Bud when he was about 2 years old. . .Him and his daddy would lay in the floor on Monday nights to watch ShoeBall. . .I can still hear his little voice, "Daddy, lets watch ShoeBall." It was so cute!

Now, here we are, Bud is 17 and is the starting Varsity Quarterback and it is no longer ShoeBall :( it's FootBall. . . Scoop is the 9th Grade and one of the Junior Varsity Quarterback. . .

We are headed to Edmond tonight to scrimmage Oklahoma Christian School. Tommorrow the public is invited out to the High School for the evening to eat, purchase supporting nick nacks, and meet the 2006 - 2007 Longhorns - which will include the Cross Country Team, the Girls Softball Team (provided they are back from playing a tournament out of town), and the High School Football Team. . .It is usually a really good time.

Next week we will host a scrimmage with Blackwell and then August 31 Scoop will play his first High School Football game as the 9th Grade Quarterback.

September 1st will be the High School Varsity first game of the season and we will be playing at Oklahoma Bible Academy.

Birddog and I are fixing to be hooked up big time! That's okay - wouldn't trade it for anything! I do have an instructor that may get a little upset with me for leaving some of my classes throughout the semester early - but you know what - MY KIDS COME FIRST! ! !

Well, I ask that you pray for all the athletes to have a Fun, Safe Season. . .

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Your family will be in my prayers. I am not a football fan, but I would be if I had children involved!! I have nieces who are basketball and soccer fanatics so those are my sports. Oh, yeah, I do love the Razorbacks!!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Songbird. . .We play basketball and baseball too.
We are OSU Pokes fan. . .

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Give me an F
Give me an O
Give me another O
Give me a T

We'll have a B A L L

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Touchdown.

Whew. Thats it for me. OFf to bed.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks for the cheer Pamela! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home