S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One of those Days

Boy, today has been one swing from one mood to another in a split second. . .Why do we get like that????

I think it's just the stress of everything going on. . .It is non-stop ALL THE TIME. . .A break from it all would be WONDERFUL. . .Kinda envy Julie being at the Broadmoor right now. . .I know hers isn't all fun and games but it's a different hustle and bustle. . .

My kids are even going through jumping from one mood to another. . . they start school next week. . .and they are going to football early every morning. . .

Well, here's wishing you all a better day than what I've had. . .

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

I told you on my blog the other day...its the full moon.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Yes Willowtree you did. . .how could I forget?????? Thanks for the reminder

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Know that you are not alone. Life can be so crazy. I am such a "Gone With The Wind" fanatic that I often quote Miss Scarlett to myself, "I won't think of it now...I'll think of it all tomorrow, at Tara. I can stand it then...After all, tomorrow is another day."

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

I totally agree with Miss Scarlett, Songbird. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home