S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another First

Well, today is the first time that Bud has driven out of town without Birddog or I with him. . .Wow! Really different. . .

We let him and a friend, Ball, go to OKC to do some shopping and go watch JJ, Bud's girlfriend, play softball. . .It's only about an 80 mile drive and all this summer Bud has been working down around Norman, which is south of the City, and in the City so we figured he could handle it. . .

He has called a few times for directions today, but I think they are having a good time. . .Sounds like he found some good deals on some clothes too. . .

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by my blog!! Reading yours gives me a sneak peek into what my life will be like in 10 years :) Boys are a lot of fun aren't they? Mine certainly keep me on my toes!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Yes Susan - they do keep you on your toes. . .I love every minute of it too! ! ! Don't let me fool you when I'm complaining about never being home. . .LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home