S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, August 11, 2006

Urrrr!

For you men readers, please take this to mind. . . .

Don't get me wrong, I love Birddog with all my heart - but there are those days that I have to just turn my back before I slap the coondog S*(t out of him! ! !

This morning started that way. . .Now mind you we are talking 6 a.m. - - -He stays in bed until the very last minute and I'm pacing from the kitchen to the bedroom telling him that he needs to get up - he's going to be late. . .I get up every morning with him - fix coffee and while he is showering I'm making his lunch and making sure all his ducks are in a row. . .

Now, a year ago he worked away from home - he had to take care of himself. . .but, me being the wife that I am and "IN TOTAL LOVE WITH THIS MAN" - called him every morning at 5:30 a.m. to make sure he was up and at 'em and had time to grab a bite to eat. . .

During that year that he was working away - I was doing all the yard work, plus played mechanic, plumber, electrician, and anything else to fix things that would break. . .

In the time Birddog has been home, I am still caring a majority of those hats with me! Really pisses me off. . .He GOT LAZY! I don't know how many more times I can be just totally rude to him without slapping him! ! ! I was playing tire repairman this morning - #1 because he stayed in bed till the last minute and he didn't have time to fix the damn tire and #2 because he knew I could handle it! ! !!

Okay, ladies, help me out - - - what do I do? I'll take suggestions from any men that would like to help me out too. . .

Thanks, for putting up with my gripe session. . . . .I probably asked for it by spoiling him. . .

8 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger SongBird said...

I'm afraid to give you advice since I have two divorces on my track record!! I take it that you changed a tire this morning?!!!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

You guessed it Songbird!

Just convince me not to kill him and we'll be okay - - - LOL. . .

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

I'm struggling to see what the problem is.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

I have been reading posts to MDH this morning and he agrees with Willowtree. :)

I am not one to ask about this, I enjoy doing those kinds of things. And since I don't work and he does I feel like I should do those things. I won't add all the other jobs I do. :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Well, Birddog is not the only one working anymore. Before I was the one home and had no choice and didn't mind. . .
I am working now and getting ready to go back to school this Fall. Julie you know that. . .
I don't mind helping but when I get none in return with ANY OF THE HOUSEWORK from Birddog it tends to piss me off. . .
I don't think I'm out of line here. . .

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Okay, I am going to try this again. I have written a comment twice already and then it wouldn't post. So here goes again.

I know you are working now. I didn't mean to make ya mad. I am just not one to give advice on this. I don't expect MDH to do any of the housework. If he complains about something not being done I tell him he could do it, but he rarely complains.

Good luck getting Jay to do the housework. :) at least he is doing the yard work again. :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm reading old posts -- so I came across this. I went through a season something like that with my husband many years ago... and it turned out to be depression.

Just consider that as a possibility.
I know guys don't want to admit it.... but it happens to the best of them and us.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Pamela - thanks for your input. . . I guess I need to just sit back and let nature take its course. . .and BITE MY TONGUE!
That's hard to do sometimes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home