S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, August 25, 2006

Repair?



I'm sure that people that drive by our place right now think we are some real junkie people. . .LOL

Birddog has Bud's truck in the front and they are sanding away. . .Unfortunately, the PRETTY truck isn't looking so pretty right now.



I'm getting to the point I'm ready for it to get the new paint on it. . .I'm an impatient person. . .Birddog says we still have quite a few things to do before we can take it to Mr. Hanky, our friend that is going to fix it. UG!

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger M J said...

That is one scary looking primer'ed truck!

Hope you get a paint job soon.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

ME TOO!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Makes me tired just looking.
I'm tired of projects.

Isn't this where you take it to
MAACO for a 39.99 ha ha ha ha

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

At least it isn't sitting on blocks!!! Now THAT would be junkie!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Songbird. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home