S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, August 21, 2006

How Common is Your Last Name?

I received this in an email and thought it would be fun to share. . .

My married name is not ranked in the top 55,000. . .Isn't that interesting?

Visit:
  • How Common is Your Name?
  • 7 Comments:

    At 3:48 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

    Holy crap! Mine's 979 (it's Scottish). And my wife's maiden name is 8567(and that's Japanese)

    I noticed that the name thing is done by Alan Berliner, he's done a couple of very interesting documentaries, in one he tracks down 14 or so people with the same name as him.

    The other is a history of his family. His father is hysterical, the most cantakerous old coot I've ever seen. Every time Alan would ask him a question the old bastard would reply "what the hell you want to know that shit for!", really funny stuff.

     
    At 5:35 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

    My last name is in the top 15!!!

     
    At 5:39 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

    I typed in Smith (#1) and Jones (#4) just for fun.

     
    At 5:42 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

    I put Smith in just to see because it is so common and it is the #1.

    My maiden name 4,562.

    Wow Willowtree! I bet that was some pretty funny stuff!

    Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. . .I'll keep watching for things like this and share. . .

     
    At 6:01 PM, Blogger M J said...

    Maiden name: 3,826

    Married was: 122

    Very cool.

     
    At 7:47 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

    Maiden name: 1913 (I don't believe it. Not that common.)

    Married name: 8774

     
    At 12:59 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

    My last name now didn't make the list (doesn't surprise me since it's Italian). My maiden name however was #215. Huh.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home