S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh How Fun. . .continued. . .

This has been a blast and I hope that more questions will be asked. . .Here's more answers to your questions. . .

Julie said...
Gosh! I am having a really hard time coming up with a question here. Let's see.

What is your favorite Book?
I don't have one. . .I know I'm sad. . .
Movie?
Probably "Happy Gilmore". . .I can watch it over and over. . .I think I like it because its so goofy. . .
Song?
Journey - Faithfully
Quote?
"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."
Snocone flavor?
I have many fav's. . .LOL - I would probably say it's a toss up between Red Hot Cinammon and Peach. . .I know, quite the difference there. . .:o
:) (How boring am I? - Okay, don't answer that last one.) Okay - I won't answer this one. . .LOL

I hope I haven't disappointed anyone with my answers. . .

11 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Oh how I love Journey. Great song you picked. Also, funny, funny movie.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

whew stressless questions!

I like the quote. Its a good one!

I hope the girl's coming over to see Scoop arn't giving him too much pampering! (after reading your last post, I'm scared!!)

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

I could handle those questions.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Karmyn - No Scoop didn't get much pampering - LOL . . .

Willowtree - you could do a Q & A. . .LOL

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Great favorite song and I like your quote, too! No favorite book? Too many choices or you just don't enjoy reading?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Snowcone flavors? I didn't even know they had those EXOTIC flavors...

wow. I'm missing out


ô¿ô
X

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Songbird - since I've been back in school I get to read the BORING stuff. . .LOL. . .I like to read but really don't have time any more. . .Maybe after May I can get back into it. . .

Pamela - there are many many flavors of snocones. . .You are missing out. . .Unless I am in a particular flavor mood, it will take me a while to figure out what I want. . .The last one I got was Green Apple and Spearmint (sounds gross) - it was really good. . .

I know Julie is wrinkling her nose right now saying YUCK. . .

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Nope, didn't wrinkle my nose or say yuck. Now if you would have said - Yellow Cake Batter snocones. I might have. hehe

I can't believe you didn't say I WASN'T boring. Gawl! LOL You know I am kidding!

I have another question. An easy one, although I did come up with some really hard ones but decided to spare ya. :)
If you could be reading a book right now, what book would it be? Why type of books? Romance, thrillers, mysteries, non-fiction, etc?

Second time on WV and it is going to make me mad. Talk about a pet peeve. This one is dammwp. LOL

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Lol! The WV fits well. . .especially when it's giving you prob's!

The answer to your question. . .I don't know what the title would be but more than likely it would be a mystery. . .keep the wheels turning. . .LOL I do get into Romance's occasionally and really like Danielle Steele. . .

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Ask her the hard ones Julie!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger M J said...

ew my ex-boyfriend was in Happy Gilmore, therefore I do not like that movie one bit. Billy Madison however is super funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home