S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh How Fun. . .continued. . .

Here we go with some answers for you to get to know me. . .

Silly Hily said...

Have you had "the talk" with the boys yet? If so, how did you approach it? If not, when will you? Or will Birddog handle that?
It is so funny that you should ask this. . .Last year Bud had a girlfriend that I didn't care for. . .We don't have 2 living areas so the rule at our house is lights on door open so if we walk by we can see everything going on. . .I DO MEAN EVERYTHING! OMG! We had had the talk we don't want you boys to have sex, yadayada. . .Well, Birddog was working out of town and it was me and the boys. . she was here and I walked by. . .I took a double take! ! ! Bud and the girlfriend were playing touchy feely! I went in to his bedroom and ripped the blanket down and said, "We won't have this shit going on here!" and stomped out. . .The girl left and I immediately grabbed the phone and called Birddog. . .I was in total shock! Birddog called Bud and called him "stinky finger" and had a little discussion with him and told him that stuff was not to go on here. . . It was really hard for me because she came back 2 hours later! There is no way that if I had made a boyfriends parent(s) mad that I would go back that quick!

That weekend Bud and Birddog made a trip to Wally World. . .Birddog explained to Bud that we didn't condone him taking it any further but that if he felt that he could not wait to at least be safe and use protection. . .We bought Bud's first box of protection. . .

Scoop has sat back and watched (like my sister did) the things that we have done with Bud - hopefully, he is thinking. . .We have told both of them that we do not condone them having sex but if they find it necessary to at the very least buy condoms and if they were to embarrassed that we would get them no quesitons asked (my parents never even thought of doing something like that - it was forbidden!). . .

Hope that answered your question Silly.


Have you ever been arrested?
I can honestly say that no I have never been arrested. . .

What kind of beer do you drink? (I ask this b/c I totally see you being a beer drinker. Maybe I'm wrong.)
If I drink beer, I like Miller Genuine Draft. . .My drink of choice is Margaritas on the rocks!

Will we ever see a picture of you and/or Birddog?
I'm sure that one day I will be brave enough to post a pic of me on here. . .Hopefully I can get one of Birddog or of us together. . . We spend more time taking pictures of the boys than we do of ourselves. . .

Will you pursue a job/career once you graduate?
Yes, I do intend to pursue a career upon graduation. . .I have started my little part-time job and with any luck at all MW's business will grow enough that I can grow with it and put my education to use. If not, I will probably pursue other employment. I have a friend whose hubby is an accountant and have been told to talk to him.

How do you and Julie know each other?
Julie and I met in January 2005 in a Calculus class. She sat beside me and I asked if she understood what was going on. . .We hit it off right away. . .

And now for the juicy one b/c you know I have to ask at least one juicy on.....How, after 20 years of marriage and 2 grown boys in the house, do you and Birddog keep things "spicy"?
I guess the easiest way for us to keep it "spicy" is to be totally honest with each other. . .You would think that after all these years we would know everything about each other but we have our times that we surprise the other one. . . Occasionally one of us will buy the other a gift just because. We still play teenager - pinch each other on the butt, nibble ears, etc.

12 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Great answers to some....well...interesting questions!!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Now that post ran from one end of the field to the other.
I'm gasping for breath.... huff puff .... getting old, ya know.

Love the part about gifts and pinching butts.

Hope the boys don't read your blog... the older one would be moritified by the finger comment.... I'm sorry I'm giggling.. I should be school marm proper on that one.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

so... tired ... it took me four words to get past verification
and then I spelled mortified with an extra I....

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger M J said...

Oh dear. I don't have kids yet but the "talk" already scares me.

Margarita's on the rocks are my fave too!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

The talk (guess I didn't have much to say - lol) was not how I had planned. . .Guess things don't always happen the way you want.

Pamela - I can ramble! LOL - hope you stayed interested. . .

It's too early right now for a Margarita to even sound good - lol - I'm a mid-evening drinker (when I drink). . .Don't do it much.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Bwaaaa-haaaa-haaaaa, that was hilarious! Sorry, I'm laughing hysterically at the finger comment! Man, those were some good answers to some good questions (if I do say so myself).
Love the nibbling ear and pinching butt, how cute!
Also, you really shocked. I totally had you pegged as a beer drinker, Bud Light to be exact. And I also figured you had been arrested. Want to know for what? Harassing an umpire of ref. HA! I just knew you were that mom that yells "Oh COME ON blue, OPEN your EYES!" and then goes and beats on the fence at the baseball game.
Are you laughing yet?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

OH MY GOSH, I forgot.....
I can't BELIEVE that little hooker had 'tha nerve' to come back over to YOUR house after you caught them. Wow.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Silly! I used to drink Bud Light (when I was a kid partying). . .
Never arrested, but I have been ejected from a game! LOL - it was really stupid. . .I had to tell everyone what I said because they didn't hear anything. . .I was mumbling under my breath and the ref heard me. . .It was at a basketball game that Scoop was playing and I said "Call the damn foul."

I was rather shocked that the kid had the nerve to come back too! They had to stay in the living room after that incident.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Oh, as a matter of fact the weekend I was ejected from the game - it might have even been the same day - was when I saw "Booger Lady". . .

By the way, good questions!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Warning: caps and a whole lot of punctuation ahead...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I still have some years before the "talk" - and I am terrified to do it.

I am still amazed at the BRAZENESS of that girl to come back over. I would NEVER have shown my face in your house again if that had been me (which it wouldn't have been!)

sheesh - young people these days.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL - Silly! ! !

Karmyn - she has since moved out of state, but comes back to visit her friends here and she has made it a point to see Bud. . .JJ DOESN'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. . .Birddog told JJ just to kick her A$$. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home