S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, September 11, 2006

Football Update · My MOST EMBARRASSING Moment

Hey Everyone! Boy what a weekend. . .Friday we got to take off Scoop's bandage and he was sure surprised! His incision looks like a little scratch. . .Pretty cool, just put some Neosporin on it and cover it up with a regular sized bandaid. . .

Scoop gets to go back to school today. . .I think he's a little worried about getting around, but I know he will be fine. . .I will be subbing at the High School today so momma will be there if he needs me - LOL. . .

Our game Friday night turned out to be a lose - 26-6. . .But that's okay. . .the boys made a lot of mistakes. . .on-the-other hand they did a lot of good things too. . .Bud had 2 passes get intercepted - and 1 of them was their first possession and play of the game. . .bummer dude!

That's okay - Birddog and I are still proud of the way Bud played. . .After the game there were 3 boys that were crying and I'll tell you what - I get really mad at them for doing that. . .Maybe I'm mean, but I believe if you give 100% then you have NOTHING to hang your head about. . .I would really get after my boys if they ever cried because they lost a game. . .Sorry if you disagree. . .

Also, M J - Friday night was my most embarrassing moment! Birddog and I had saved seats on the 50 yard line - always. . .won't be anymore. My parents came and Birddogs dad and stepmother came. . .the rest of our group didn't make it to the game. . .There was a, sorry Songbird, Cheerleaders mom sitting on the front row right in front of where my parents were. . .Every DAMN play the woman would get up and start taking pictures. . .COULDN'T SEE A THING! ! ! My mother told her once that they couldn't see and the lady said that she was going to take just a few pictures. . .This went on through the first 2 quarters of the game. . .By the middle of the 2nd quarter my father was pissed. . .no other way to put it. . .he had made several comments and the woman wasn't getting the hint. . .Now, my dad can be one mean person so I kept telling him to be quite. . .He finally blew up. . .unfortunately I was the one he blew up at. . He picked up his stadium seat and told me to sit there and was literally yelling at me. . .Birddog got pissed and started getting after my dad - NOW REMEMBER WE ARE ON THE FIRST 3 ROWS AT THE 50 YARD LINE. . .I was telling them both to shut up and I just knew that Birddog was going to hit my dad. . .URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ! ! Everyone was looking! ! ! It was absolutely horrible. . .

Now get this - the lady taking the pictures asked some little kids during the half-time show to sit down in front of her because they were standing at the railing watching. . .I was ready to fight (or at least chew her out), but I didn't say a word. . .She had the nerve to turn around and tell me to smile - I glared at her and said THERE IS NOTHING TO SMILE ABOUT, MY WHOLE NIGHT HAS BEEN RUINED. . .She said, "Is it because of me?" - URRRRR - I held back - I said, "He couldn't see", she said, "Well, why didn't he say anything?" Me, "He made several hints to you and trust me he was mad and he wouldn't have said anything nice." She, "I'm sorry." She changed places with some people she was sitting with and when they got back she told them. . .The woman with her said, "I knew that." The lady said, "Why didn't somebody say something?"

Okay, if you are sitting on the front row and have already been told that someone behind you can't see - have you not been told? I was PISSED and sat threw the whole game fighting back tears - 1 - because I could not believe the gawl of the woman in front of me; 2 - my dad yelling and dising me; and 3 - Birddog and my dad getting into it. . .I promise that night WILL NOT be repeated. . .

Anyway, I have had the most embarrassing moment of my life and WILL NOT BE SITTING ON THE 50 YARD LINE! I have not spoken to my dad since Friday night and I reamed Birddog big time. . .

There you have it MJ - my most embarrassing moment. . .

7 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

remind yourself, dad, and birddog that life is short.

The obliviot ruined your view of the game.

Don't let her ruin a special time that you three get to watch those precious boys grow and game.

(:

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger M J said...

Sounds like that might also be your Most Infuriating Moment, ever!

I went to a little league ball game with my dad and he heckled the ump and got himself booted out of the park. I feel your pain.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I can imagine my husband reacting just like your dad and Birddog, and I would have been embarrassed as well.

Isn't it strange that the "aggrieved party" (you) is the one who is left with a horrible experience, while the inconsiderate woman who caused all this will suffer NO ill effects? Doesn't seem fair. She'll probably go right along, and not think twice about it.

Feelin' for ya!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Oh Shauna, I'm so sorry all of that happened.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

No need for apologies!!! I've never been a cheer mother and I never will be. Cheer mothers are a whole different breed!! Sorry to hear you had such a hideous experience and I'm sorry the Longhorns lost. Bummer! I listened to the Bearcats (my school team) on the radio and heard two of my choir students' mentioned. Yes!!! I have singing football players.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Glad I wasn't there. :) Better luck next time on a win. :)

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Pamela - you are so right - life is short. . .I would like my dad to apologize to me for embarrassing me like that.

MJ - so true! I fought tears the rest of the evening.

Tiggerlane - I know that we were not the only people in the stands affected by the woman's rudeness - so if she pulls her stand up and take pictures of her daughter the whole stinking game - somebody may say more hateful to her than I wouldn't allow my dad to.

Thanks Silly. . .

Julie - we'll have a much better game Friday night - - -the kids learned a lot. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home