S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Scoop is 15 Today!



Wow! My BABY is 15 years old today. . .So, so hard to believe. . .

15 years ago at 12:33 a.m. Scoop came into this world and surprised Birddog and I. . .We thought Scoop was going to be an Amber. . .We didn't know the sex of the baby and because my pregnancy was so different we both just knew we were going to have a little girl. . .one of each. . .LOL

NOT! ! ! We had another beautiful baby boy. . .Wouldn't he cringe if he knew I just called him beautiful? LOL

I can remember not knowing if my parents were making the 1 1/2 hour drive and wondering what we should do - they had Bud. . .Then, I heard this other sweet little voice - "Momma baby!" I was so excited - my family was now 4 and I was out numbered by males. . .and still am. . .hehe - wouldn't change it for anything. . .

Birddog and I often tease that if we had had Scoop first we don't know if we would have had any more kids. . .I doubt it. . .he is so adventureous with absolutely NO FEAR. . .

God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with 2 boys. . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOP!

10 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

That was so sweet.
Happy birthday Scoop.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

What wonderful sentiments!

Happy Birthday Scoop

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Wow - Silly - you really think I'm sweet? LOL Just kidding. . .

Thanks for the birthday wishes Ladies! ! !

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

You truly are blessed! Happy Birthday to both of you!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm sure I've missed it.
How does the nickname scoop come to be

next thing coming is learners permit.


birthday blessing for the lot of you!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Pamela - Thank you for the birthday blessing!

When Scoop was little any time we asked him to do something he would dilly dally in doing it - therefore, he earned the nickname, Poop. . .Well, my mother told me that we needed to change his nickname because we were cheering for Poop at some sporting event and she said that it was embarassing. . .So, we modified the nickname a little. . .

At home, he is Poop Scooper. . .I know - doesn't sound very nice. . .His daddy also calls him 2 (second son). . .

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Look! Look! I didn't forget!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank You thank you Silly! ! !

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

Scoop, Birddog...I love those names. I guess when I read backwards to your other posts, I many find other "nicknames" in your family. Happy Belated Birthday, Scoop. And, thanks for visiting. Please come back. It's pretty random at my place.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

U come back too Swampwitch. . .oh yeah Birddog is big on nicknames - I'm wife. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home