S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, October 16, 2006

Yeah! Short Week!




Oh I am so ready! This week is Fall Break! Now, lucky me gets to take a test on Wednesday evening before my break begins, but that's okay. . .I don't have classes Thursday or Friday! ! ! I need this break!

Friday I am going to take off work and just spend the day with my boys. . . I don't know that we will do anything special but we will get to spend much needed time together. . .We have all been so busy. . .

And, this break means that this semester is half over! ! ! I'm ready for this one to be over. . .I despise my evening class! I don't like leaving when my family is getting home. Yes, it is only for an 1 1/2 but it interrupts my family time. . .

One semester after this one and I'll be graduating. . .FINALLY! ! !

11 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall break. Man, I remember those days.

Enjoy it sister!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Fall break? what is that? I don't think I've ever had that. and what are you studying? hang in there...graduation is around the corner!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm jealous.
I want a fall break.
But, I don't want to study in order to be granted it.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Jenny!

Claudia - I will receive a Bachelor's in Business Administration and a Bachelor's in Accounting. . .only 12 more hours! ! ! YEAH!

LOL Pamela. . .I ready to be finished studying! ! ! I'll probably be lost for a while but I'm sure I'll find something else to do. . .

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

You need to use this break and get yourself a PEDICURE!!!! (I just read your 5 oddities.) Trust me - it's worth it!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

I remember the fall breaks! how lovely! Enjoy your mini break from school!! Thanks for the comment too.. Julie is soo nice!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Double major! Good for you!!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

When I was in elementary school, we had 'fall break' that was a 4-day weekend for Thanksgiving...as a kid, I thought we were out for deer hunting.
Do you think this is OSU orange enough?
Who do they play this weekend?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

You are so in the home stretch of things sister! Hang in there.
Now pardon me while I look around for my freakin' fall break. I'm so jealous! Enjoy.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Silly! ! ! Tell ya what - when May hits you take a SPRING BREAK and come party down with me! ! ! I will definately being doing something to celebrate! ! !

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Swampwitch - I just noticed that my reply to you isn't here! ! ! OM! So, So Sorry. . .

I love orange! ! ! So year it's perfect. . .You probably already know that OSU lost their homecoming to A & M yesterday by 1 point. . .bummer. . .

Today is my last day before I get back into my routine. . .

Did you get any snow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home