S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I MISS YOU!

Dear Blogging Friends,

I will be hit and miss this semester. . .BUMMER. . .I thought I had what was going to be a fairly laid back semester and that is not the case! UG!

I apologize for not visiting regularly and will visit when I can actually sit down at the computer not having to do homework. . .

I miss you all and hope that I can visit soon! Please, please, please - continue to drop in and say "Hi" - even if I haven't been by your place. . .I hope to get back on track and post at least 3 times a week - but if I don't I hope you understand. . .

5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

well... ok

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, as my mother used to say "first things first".

btw "Hi"

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger katy said...

hi and no worries you gotta do what you gotta do!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Hi!

:P

Ian

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I agree with WT and his mamma...first things first! We'll see you when you have time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home