S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's Finally Back Home

Wow! It has been 6 l-o-n-g months since that lady hit Bud and JJ. . .( Repair Begins : Repair Cont. ) I BET YOU ALL FORGOT! ! ! :) - Don't blame ya - it's been a L-O-N-G time. Bud and I both had to learn patience!


The truck is FINALLY back in our possession and WELL WORTH THE WAIT. . .
Before:



What a transformation! Check this out!




We had the windows tinted last night. . .



I'll get it outside once everything has been put back on and get a REALLY good picture. . .I wish I would have had a ride like this when I was kid! :)

11 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shauna - you might want to black out the license plate number on that one picture... you never know whose reading your blog.


And I must say - WOW - that's one HOT ROD TRUCK!!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

SWEET! It doesn't look like the same truck!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww love the truck.

My first car was a Mercury Bobcat.

Not cool

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Karmyn - didn't even think about that!

Susan - he is busting with pride right now :)

Vicki - my first car was a 1970 Toyota Corolla - UG - cute - but not COOL

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger katy said...

thats hot! now laugh my first car was a fiat 500!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

That is soo pimped out!! And those tires, nice!! LOL...and to think I started my driving life with an 85' Ford Tempo!! LOL... But trucks, now that is the way to go. I see many many miles of 4X4ing in that trucks future!! LOL!!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

WHOA!! that is a far cry from my first car...little mazda GLC...

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ian said...

So it's a Chevy then? You don't think the bowtie on the back is too subtle, do you? Like maybe people won't notice? :P

Ian

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Claudia. . .

Ian - you are too funny!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Her Indoors - I got on the internet to see what the Fiat looked like. . . :)

AJ - lol - he says he isn't going mudding for a while :) we'll see

 

Post a Comment

<< Home