S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, January 19, 2007

:o

Here's a one-question IQ Test to help you decide how you should
spend the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer...
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>>
He opens his mouth and says. "I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses"

If you got this wrong please turn off your computer and call it a day.

I've got mine shutting down right now.

8 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, yeah - you got me.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

This is Songbird signing off......

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker too.

I will power off promptly and return to the land of TV. It's safe there.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Biddie said...

Man, I suck. I was trying to come up with a way...I was sitting here doing the motions and everything.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm out of here.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

good thing there is only 6 minutes left of this day... or I'd be mad at you.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Karmyn - :)

Songbird - ;)

Marnie - lol

LOL - life!

Gawilli - :)

Pamela - glad I caught you at the end of the day!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home