S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well, the boys are getting around a little slow this morning. . .today is their first day back to school after their break. . .Can't say that they had much of a break - they had basketball practice almost every day. But, they have a basketball game Friday, so they had to practice to stay on top of things. . .:)

I start back the 9th. . .yippee. . .Last semester! May 5th at 10:30 a.m. - YES - FINALLY. . .

I've spoiled the guys at work by being there all day long (which has been difficult). . .I've gotten a little spoiled to bringing home a little more money too! Boy, I've learned a few more things about mechanical contracting too! Wowzers!

Here's hoping you all can get the lead out of your pants and get back into your normal day-to-day routine. . . :)

8 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm babysitting my niece today while I am at our office. Talk about getting the lead out of our pants! A crying baby will wake you up!

Good luck on finals!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

I can say that it's been tough. My kids are much better behaved now that we have structure back in our lives. We were all getting pretty lazy!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger katy said...

but i dont want to go back to being normal! hey have i ever been normal!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Vicki! :o - Some nasty lead!

Susan - isn't it funny how lazy we can be?

I'm not normal either her indoors - but I have to try!

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered why I couldn't get my sweatpants all the way up...it's the lead in them. Couldn't be all the almond toffee I ate the last 4 days.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

OKAY.... I admit it.

I am an abnormal.

do we have a 12 step program or something???

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Swampwitch!

Pamela - u come up with the program - I'll follow the steps. . . :)

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home