S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Broken Heart


Oh my goodness! I knew that one day Bud and JJ would part ways, but I had no idea how bad Bud's heart would be broken. . .

It is safe to say that JJ was/is Bud's first love. . .They had been a "couple" for almost a year. . .My baby showered the girl with beautiful gifts and kindness. . .I was told many times by other moms how good he was to her - opening the doors, carrying her books, etc.

I hate that Bud's heart is broke and last night he said a lot of things in anger. . .I want the two of them to stay friends. Right now he speaks hatred - I don't like that. . .I know that his heart will mend in time. . .

My greatest fear - - - what kind of girl will he date next? ! ! ! I'm IN NO HURRY TO FIND OUT! ! !

9 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

OH NO!! But then, there is probably a good reason - right? If she didn't know how good she had it, she doesn't deserve your fine young man.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

teens do that.
They have short attention spans. A year was a long time.

Hoping he learns and grows
and that the pain will ease

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh as a Mom that's terrible to watch. Once my son made a red scarf for a girl in his class. He made it with this little scarf thing my daugther has. Turn the handle and it poops out a scarf. Anyway, he made it for her, gave it to her and she said, "Why do I need this?" arhgahgah!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger katy said...

oh poor kid, remember the first time my son got his heart broke, i picked him up from school and he cried his eyes out bless he was only 7

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Shauna, that's sad to hear. Unfortunately I don't have good news, I still remember the first girl who broke my heart.

What I have realised though, is if you get in first its much better, you never remember the hearts you break.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Poor Bud. The first one is the hardest. Wait a minute - they are all hard. I guess the good thing is - time will heal. (unfortunately, he doesn't know that right now)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger SongBird said...

Poor Bud! And there isn't a thing to help him feel better except the passage of time. Love hurts....

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Susan in va said...

Oh no! I hate to hear that! I know this is so hard for you to see him hurting and there's nothing you can do!

Tell him not to change. I remember boys in high school who got their hearts broken and they changed - they put up a wall and got hard because they didn't want to set themselves up for heartbreak again.

My heart aches for all of you today.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I agree with Susan...I hope he doesn't change. he's probably very angry and hurt right now...but maybe it won't change him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home