S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, December 04, 2006

You have to listen to this! ! ! LOL

This will have you in stitches! ! !

  • LOL - get back at a telemarketer!
  • 16 Comments:

    At 11:36 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

    I'd love to be able to pull a stunt like that.

    I have our telephone number on the do not call registry

    But still - we get all the political and charitable organizations calling.
    I hang up as soon as I don't hear a voice, knowing it's going to click to an operator momentarily.

    My phone, I pay for it, my personal use...

     
    At 4:32 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

    Pamela, we use the caller ID and if we don't recognize the # we don't answer. . .If it's someone that knows us they know to call our cell #. . .

     
    At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG, that's was classic. I have pulled something in my stomach from laughing so hard...I wish I was that quick-witted the next time I get a tele-marketer call. I generally don't answer "unknown name, unknown caller" but if the calls continue the same day, I'll answer just to ask them for their home number so I can call them at home while they're taking a nap or having dinner... The usual reply is, "I don't want you to call me at home." To which I reply, "We now you know how I feel."
    Short story:
    theHansMans subscribed to a magazine with Max's name. Max was our dog. Of course, his name and address was sold to everyone including telemarketers. This was before the no-call list. We started receiving calls asking for Max. After about 5 of these, I told the caller to give me just a second while I called Max inside because he was outside chasing rabbits and marking his territory by peeing on all the sagebrush.
    Click!

     
    At 10:42 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

    LOL - u pulled something in your stomach from laughing. . .I love the comeback for calling for Max! ! ! That is a classic! ! !
    :)

     
    At 10:53 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

    BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Between you and Swampwitch my stomach is going to be sore tomorrow! I was having a bad day. Thanks for the laugh.

     
    At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Once I asked them how long this was going to take. They said 5 minutes. I said okay i"ll trade you I get to go first. Then I laid down the phone. They hung up.

     
    At 3:00 PM, Blogger Molly said...

    He,he that is hilarious. One time a telemarketer called and asked for $5,000. This tape is so much more fun.

     
    At 3:36 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

    Susan - I'm so glad that I was able to change your day some! ! !

    Vicki - my mom will do the same thing. . .Especially those twirps that call the office. . . :)

    LOL mjd. . .

     
    At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I brought my husband back to listen. He liked it, too. My my sides hurt along with my stomach. I have to stop listening to this.

     
    At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One time a telemarketer for the New York Times called my mother-in-law and my husband told them she was illiterate so it really wouldn't do her much good to have the paper. They didn't call back. She is a retired school teacher and was fit to be tied, but pleased she didn't have to deal with them!

     
    At 5:12 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

    LOL Swampwitch!

    OMG Gawilli! ! ! That is a classic too! ! !

     
    At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think I am going to have to steal this and post it on my site.. this is too awesome not to share with absolutely everyone!

    Hysterical!

     
    At 7:29 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

    That was so damned funny....it's lucky I have good bladder control!!

     
    At 8:22 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

    Share Marnie Share! :)

    Claudia - lol - I know the feeling. . .

     
    At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Crap. Blocked from work.

    I'll be back.

     
    At 7:17 AM, Blogger Robin said...

    Poor Jenny :(.

    HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing. I will now steal it because everyone needs a laugh on Friday. But I think the majority of my "readers" are listed in your sidebar, so it will be a redundant post (since they already heard it from Marnie or you...).

    You've visited (and commented) to me several times...WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN BY TO VISIT??? I succoth.

    Your slideshow thingy in the sidebar is the coolest...way cooler than Flickr!

    Gonna read more...Don't worry, I'm not a psycho blogstalker...gotta get caught up to speed with "who" you are. Weird, yes, stalker, no;).

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home