S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, November 20, 2006

Wow, 100

I never dreamed that my 100th post would be on Bud's toe. . .HeHe

Cut to the chase, it actually looks better than it did! The afternoon turned into a fiasco. . .When we got to the doctor's office they told me that they had been trying to call me all do. . .I found that hard to believe, they didn't call my mother who is my emergency contact. . .Doctor had been called to the hospital and we needed to reschedule - ug! The soonest that they could do it would be Monday, November 27th. . Uh, no. . .#1 Bud's first basketball game is Friday, December 1 and #2 that is Birddog's birthday. . .

I panicked. . .Called my friend BB and kept asking her what to do. . .Called Birddog and asked him what to do. . .This week is out - - -it's Thanksgiving week! ! ! Good grief! Why didn't they call every # they had?! I could have called another doctor or something! ! ! !I'm fretting and really po'd at this point. . .

I called the Urgent Care clinic and explained the situation in hopes that they would say, "Yea, we'll fix it." But "no" - they might or might not treat it. . .Ok, I took the gamble. . .

And, "yes, they fixed his nail!" Thank goodness. . .it's not pretty by any means, but I can't believe how much better it looks! ! ! !

Are you ready? See for yourself. . .



They didn't remove the whole nail and put stuff in the nail bed so that his nail won't grow there anymore. . .You thought the before picture was bad and I'm sure some of you think this picture is bad - YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY DUG OUT! ! !

Now, I'll end my post showing what Bud did while Scoop and Birddog went hunting Saturday morning. . .'cuz he couldn't put a shoe on. . .



4 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Aww...cuddling with the puppy..
The nail looks much better. What did they put in the nail to keep it from growing in again??

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Shauna, Shauna, Bo Bauna
Banana-Fana Fo Fauna
Mee-mi-mo-Mauna
S H A U N A

Congratulations on your 100th

You make me happy I raised girls.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Claudia - I honestly don't know what they put in the nail bed. It looked like super glue. . . LOL :)

The puppy is now about 10 months old now. . .Mia (Julie's dog) is his momma.

Okay Pamela, is it the hunting that makes you glad for the girls? :) My boys bring home some GOOD groceries! LOL. . .

Thank you for the congrats.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see what they pulled out! I'm gross like that.

My guys went duck hunting. YummO! If you like duck I have a great recipe using lots of butter and feta cheese. Oh goodnight it's good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home