S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, November 17, 2006

Today is the Day

Today Bud gets his toe nail removed. . .He's nervous. MY POOR BABY!

Tonight is Hoopin' with the Horns, which is a fun night for everyone. The Booster Club sells Taco Salad and Hot Dogs, the Junior High and High School Basketball Players are all introduced, and then to wind up the evening there is a faculty vs. parents basketball game (women and then men). This will be the third year that we have done this and it is really a lot of fun. . .

We design t-shirts every year and I think this year's is the best yet!

This will be on the front. It will be small and where you would have a pocket.

This is the back of the shirt. We had all the basketball players in high school sign their signature and the print company has inlaid these in the basketball. (I can't get that picture to load, so use your imagination). . .Really cool!

And, yes, the shirts are red and white tye-dye. . .

Have a GREAT Friday! ! ! ! Be watching for pics! ! ! Bud's toe, without a nail, will be making it's day view soon.

10 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I look at the shirts and I'm having a flashback. (:"

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

(Pamela...they say that stuff never leaves your system...hehehe...)

Shauna, is the the nasty infected toe we're talking about? ouch. I'm having my own memories of high school and designing tees!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

I love tye-dye.
The toe? Ugh. I bet he'll be glad to get that over with. I am not looking forward to pics though Shauna. Ewwww.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Steven said...

A freind of mine had to have his toe nail removed...so ummm....

sorry about that.

Hoopin witht eh Horns.

I like that.

Steve~

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Nice shirts - where's mine? :)

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

Poor Bud....ewwww.... toes removed is never fun. My husband has removed plenty of those from soldiers who get ingrown toenails from hell. My condolences to poor Bud!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Pamela. . .

Yes, Claudia - the nasty infected toe. :) - pics coming soon! No more ingrown toe nail! ! ! YEA :0

We design a lot of tees throughout the school year. . .

Silly, the fixed toe shouldn't look as bad as the infected toe. . . :)

The shirts look really cool!

Thanks Steve - like our jingle? It's fun!

Karmyn - what size? I'll get one headed your way and even tell ya where the boys sigs are on the ball. . . . :)

AJ - your hubby must be a doc? Bud's was gross. . . More on it later :}

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Love the shirts!! Have I ever mentioned my favorite color is red?!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Songbird! I think I had heard that before. . . :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I will be skipping your blog for a while. I didn't care for the first toe shot, don't like looking at feet/toes period so won't be hanging around for the next photo. :) But, I will be back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home