S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What A Night


This is KiKi. . .She was one of the many kiddos that visited our door last night. . .How do you like my photography skills? (I gave KiKi red-eye. . .)

After she made her rounds through the neighborhood, she came back and helped me hand out candy. . .and boy, did we hand out some candy! ! !

JJ didn't make it to our house until 8:00 last night. . .The girls basketball team scrimmaged and they didn't get done till late. . .Bummer. . .Bud did help a little and JJ got with the program when she got here :). . .

We had some really cute costumes. . .I saw the cutest Dracula. . .He was a little bitty guy! ! ! And let me tell ya what, his mom did a fantastic job getting him ready. . He had the PERFECT V-hair and all ! ! ! I didn't get pictures of the kids, it was coooollllldddd and they were all moving rather fast. . .

The little lady that gives out popcorn balls every year did it again. . .KiKi gave Bud hers! ! ! He was one happy boy. . .I told him to go to her house and just tell her that he missed them. . .LOL . . .

I miss taking the kids out to play make-believe. . .but then again, as cold as it was and remembering freezing at times I didn't miss it that much. . .LOL

8 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Susan in va said...

I was just complaining about how hard it was getting 3 kids ready for Halloween yesterday! Thankfully, it was a comfortable 60 degrees last night.

And Kiki's red eye - it makes her costume even more interesting! Nice touch ;)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger C... said...

Yeah I was pretty cold last night and I am in georgia

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

we had ice from a broken sprinkler pipe that NEVER MELTED yesterday.

And hardly an trickers on our street.

we had some cute ones at work. I would have liked to stand on the corner to see all the costumes.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

It was a bit chilly down here but it wasn't cooold (thank goodness).
This was Silly Girl's first year to really get into the whole trick-or-treat thing so I had to BEST time watching her and can't wait for many more years of it. (Yeah right, give me two more years and I'll be all, I just want to go sit with Shauna and not do anything other than pass out candy.)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I'm thinking of moving to the Caribbean...it's too cold for me even here in Cali...I'm such a wimp!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiki looks fabulous! I think the red eye is totally appropriate!

The costumes just keep getting better and better..

Marnie

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

We were out-of-town on Halloween, so I missed all the Trick or Treaters. I'm having so much fun checking out the bloggers who are sharing their photos. Thanks.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks everybody for having the red-eye sound like an on-purpose (LOL) photo effect. . .

I really miss the boys being little enough to do the trick-or-treating. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home