S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Countdown

I mentioned a few posts back that I am finally at the end of getting my degrees. . .YEAH! ! ! Those of you that have been here before may have noticed that I copied Julie and have added a ticker to countdown the time until May 5, 2007! ! ! I can't wait!

The Spring schedules are out and I am in the process of deciding what my last four classes will be! ! ! I need 12 elective hours and by golly - I'm gonna do the best that I can to make them as EASY AS POSSIBLE. . .I spoke with one of my professors yesterday about taking his Advanced Entrepreneurship class (by arrangement). . .This has been the easiest (with a lot of work) classes that I have taken and if I take the advanced class it should be a breeze (with a lot of work). . .So, I'm taking it! ! ! We are writing business plans right now and he told me that we would research mine further in the Advanced class (said he thought I had a good idea) - so who knows - maybe I can graduate and with his assistance have found the resources and start my own business. . .LOL - doubt the resource deal will come through, but a person never knows! ! ! LOL

So, I have chosen one class and am trying to figure out what other 3 to take. . .How does Graphics Animation sound, or Telecommunicating, and what was that other one? - oh yeah, Principles of Advertising. . .

11 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

graphic animation sounds like something you could use on your blog.

oh? You mean you didn't get all this education for your blog.

hmmph? (:

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I like the sounds of Principles of Advertising. Doesn't that sound like an easy-breezy course??

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Graphics animation...

You're all hi-tech and shit. ;)

Steve~

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Pamela! ! ! :) - I'll share this education! ! ! I think it just sounds fun! ! ! Don't you? I could test it out here! ! ! You all are so lucky. . .LOL :)

Tiggerlane - The principles part of the Advertising sounds easy - :) - I don't think it would be to bad tho - not after all these management and accounting classes I've had. . .

Steve - I'm the furthest thing from being all hi-tech and shit. . .LOL - - Don't have a clue - but look at what I could share. . .

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

I took Principles of Advertising at the University of Arkansas. I remember it as being a fun course and not hard at all. We spent a lot of time clipping ads and discussing them in class. For our final project, we each were assigned different products and we had to outline an ad campaign for our product. My product was an electric canopener. I think I still have my print ad layout somewhere. Want to borrow it?!!!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

Here's a tip...take the easiest classes you can take. And do your research too..make sure you exert as little energy as possible your last semester. Don't put off all the hard classes til the end like I did!! It made for rough going when I was just getting the senioritis!!

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you decided to open a driving school huh? Interesting. Have fun picking your classes.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Songbird - if this Principles of Advertising class is anything like the one you took it sounds like fun. . .Think I'll try it - what's the worst that can happen? Not like it - drop it and take a different class - right? LOL

Thank you AJ for sharing. . .I've watched a lot of people have really tough classes at the end and have been really unhappy. . .I'm hoping to avoid that! ! ! LOL :)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Julie - Actually it is a video rental store over here where we live. . . (I couldn't use the same Bus. Plan from my Small Bus. Mgmt. Class and had to come up with a different idea.)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger M J said...

I am so jealous of you and Julie. There is nothing I would rather do more than go to school.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

MJ, you can go back to school! ! ! I did! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home