S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, October 30, 2006

Winter Ball is Just Around the Corner





Wow! Winter Ball has been moved up a month! ! ! Saturday Birddog and I made a couple trips to the mall so that we could find Scoop a tie to match his date's dress. . .Boy, Ali's torquoise and my torquoise are 2 different things! ! ! This is one hard color to match! ! ! Here's some pics of both - let me know if you think we did okay. . .

Bud and JJ were easy this year! ! ! Thank goodness - we bought Bud a black shirt and he is going to wear a white tie (that we already have :) ). . .

Can't wait to show you all pictures. . .They always look so nice! ! !

9 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Happy Halloween to you too!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Jenny - did you see it? It wasn't cooperating with me. . .URRRR. . .

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

that tie looks like one from the hubbys stash

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Pamela, guess I should have posted this first - you could have sent me hubby's tie and saved me a couple trips to the mall! ! ! LOL

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

That light blue in the tie will really go well with Alli's dress. And you can never go wrong with turquoise!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

I think you did just fine. I love blue and brown together though.
I can't WAIT to see pics.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I think you are a good Mama - I would have sent my son to go pick out his own tie. hee hee

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Looks like a good match to me.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

AJ - that's what I was hoping to hear. . .LOL . . .man what a pain! !

Hey Silly - so glad you are back! ! ! We ordered a new camera so we should have some pics - no telling what - we will be learning! ! ! Thanks. . .

Karmyn - you just wait - you'll be out doing the same thing! ! ! LOL :)

Thanks Songbird! ! ! Think you made it unanimous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home