S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, October 27, 2006

Digging Out The LongUnderwear! ! !


Here in about 45 minutes Birddog and I will be heading out to the High School for the last home football game. . .Right now, if the Longhorns win these next 2 games they could go into District Playoffs. . .

The season has been a rough one, but a positive one. . .for all the kids. . .(just wish Scoop hadn't had his mishap). . .We're gonna go out and fight, fight fight! ! !

It's 63 degrees out right now and the sun is shining. . .And tonight is supposed to be mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds around 20 mph shifting to the northwest 10 to 15 mph. . . I think I'll wear my LongUnderwear! ! !

Please do a cheer for the Longhorns to Go, Fight, Win! ! ! And, all have a good time and no one get hurt. . .Hope I can post another win in the morning! ! ! I'll drink some Hot Chocolate for ya too! ! !

5 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Susan in va said...

GO, FIGHT, WIN!!!!

(*sigh*) I miss high school this time of year. I never missed a game....well, I had to be there since I was a cheerleader and all.....but I would have been there anyway!

So, Shauna, is it more fun to be a high schooler playing/watching the game, or a PROUD MAMA watching her sons?

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Red and white! Fight, fight, fight!!
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, victory!
Tonight!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

OMG that is cold! You will need the longjohns!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

No sons to play football, but we went a few times in mittins and knitted hats... and something hot in the thermos

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Brrr - reminds me of when I was in the marching band (I know - GEEK)and we had to play during half-time...fingers frozen and my flute sticking to my lip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home