S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Little Ghouls & Goblins


I wish I had a scanner! ! ! I could reminise about when the boys were little and their various Halloween costumes. . .

Instead I will show you a picture of the Jack-O-Lanterns that Bud and JJ carved. They will be out front tonight as the little ghouls and goblins come trick-or-treating. . .Provided it isn't too cold, there is no way I can get enough candy. . .I remember the first year we lived here. . .Wow! ! ! Birddog turned the light off before I got back with the boys! ! ! It was a town FULL OF LITTLE madeup characters and I, in no way, shape or form, had bought enough candy. . .

For those of you who will be out with your kiddos - have fun! I miss those days. . .My boys intend to hang out with their girls (yes, Scoop now has a girl - Ali). . .Bud and JJ are handing out our candy. . .I'll try to be on standby with the camera for the best costume and get a picture. . .

Happy Halloween! ! !

7 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Steven said...

this afternoon both my wife and I intend on shutting of the lights, going upstairs and pretending like we aren't home. ;)

Steve~

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Wow...growing up in a town of old people, we never had that happen. We got maybe 5-6 trick or treaters tops!! I was always happy because that meant more chocolate for me!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Oh Steve - don't be fuddy duds! ! !LOL - I completely understand. . .

LOL Claudia. The little town I grew up in there was a house that the people rigged up a talking pumpkin. . .That was the highlight of our trick or treating. . .

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

We live on a pretty quiet street. I'll be lucky if I get 6 groups of kids.

I bought Play-doh to give away this year - that way I won't eat the left-over candy! (I hope my house doesn't get TP'd!)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

we gave out tattoo's at work... downtown trick-or-treat..

we were supposed to dress up as pirate. However, I got an early call that someone was locked out... so I only got partly dressed as a pirate

I told everyone that since I was incomplete they could only call me

... i r a t e .... grin.

I left the P at home.

cute jack-o-'s

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Karmyn - what a good idea with the Play-doh! I bought Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Roll Lolli-pops for the little ones and then had bubble gum, Twizzlers, that Fizz candy, and a couple other things for the older ones. . .

Pamela - wish you could have completed your costume! - LOL irate. . .:) I was proud of Bud and JJ. . . Now they just get thrown away. :(

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

When the hell did Scoop get a girl? Um, we need to know more about Ali. She needs to be approved by us too you know. Is she a sweet girl? How old is she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home