S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, November 13, 2006

How Could This Happen?

The following photos are rather nasty, but I had to share them. . .My boys are avid hunters and we are still in amazement and how this could happen. . .Some DUMBA$$ wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. . .I don't think that I would care to go hunting with that one again and I would probably spread the word that if you want to live it wouldn't be a good idea to hunt the with the DUMBA$$. . .

Sorry, we are VERY BIG on HUNTER'S SAFETY. . .There's enough problems with the government trying to take away guns from the innocent people - this kind of stuff doesn't help (even though it's an arrow). . .

Pictures following are rather gross but EYE-OPENING. . .









10 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

get me a bucket, please

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger katy said...

you said you dont always post gross photos, oops need to clean the sick off the screen!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Sorry Pamela.. .

LOL Her Indoors! I just had to share these! I couldn't help it. . .I REALLY DON'T ALWAYS POST GROSS PICTURES! I promise - tomorrow I will have pics of Scoops first basketball game and I will take a poll before I post pictures of Bud's toe after we get it worked on. . . Will that work? LOL :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Wow...unbelievable!!

Is that a chunk of skull? Or brain tissue?

Hopefully the guy was okay afterward.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Tiggerlane - I believe it is his skull. . .The email that we got just sent the pictures and didn't state if the man had any after effects. . .

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger katy said...

oh no i want to see that toe nail i will just look before i have eaten

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me share with the whole internet world, when I see a picture of someone hurt it makes my boobs hurt. I have no idea why but it does.

Okay. My. Boobs. Hurt.

I'm with you Shauna on the Hunter Saftey thing. We are very strict on this type of thing also. Idiot doesn't even begin to describe it.

I'm calling my husband in right now to show him these pictures.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

holy effing shit!! that is insane. Ouch. (i still think the toe nail pic was grosser though..)

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

:) Her Indoors. . .I'll post the toe - LOL

Vicki - I still don't understand the boobs - :)

Claudia - lol

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

ACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home