S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Scoop has 2 down and many more to go

Scoop played an AWESOME game last night. . .The 9th grade boys basketball team beat one of their rivals 34 - 23. . .

The boys might have a coach that doesn't know the game, but I guarantee you, you would have not known that with the way they played. The boys worked so good together last night, they passed, rebounded, and made shots almost as good as the pros - hehe.

It was really wierd to see Scoop jump for the ball. He has always been one of the smaller boys on the team, now he's one of the tallest ones. . . :)

They play Kingfisher tonight at home and hopefully they will play the game they played last night, rather than the game they gave them last week. . .

Countdown to Bud's first game - 10 days. . .

Have I told you all I LOVE BASKETBALL!

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

so -- you are a basketball fan.
I love football first. Then baseball... then basketball.

I never have liked the smell of a gymnasium.

(supersmeller here ... ahem...)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger M J said...

I'm sorry, I still can't figure it out. Do you really love basketball? hehe.

Bud certainly is a tall one. Made for B-Ball!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Pamela! Super smeller. . .hehe. ..

MJ - Bud is 6'2" and still growing. . .Scoop is now 5'10". . .They are both getting big. . .

Ya, I love this game! ! !LOL :)

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Scoop!

My oldest boy (I'm the only female at my house too) is now old enough to join his school's basketball game, and his very first game will be this Friday, Dec. 1st. Can't wait. He's pretty nervous though, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home