S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, December 01, 2006

YES, We Got Snow!


Oh, I love it! What a perfect way to start December!

The boys are out of school and are enjoying getting to sleep in. . .

Julie, I hope you are able to stay home and not make that drive to Stillwater. . .

Bud, got upset with Birddog and I because we wouldn't let him going running around. I remember being the same way and my parents telling me, "It's not you we worry about, it's all the other drivers." Poor Bud, some of that stuff did stick in my head. :)

Here's wishing you all a warm Friday! ! !

7 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I am jealous...at least your snow stuck. mine quickly melted away.

But - of course, I'm not driving it or having to deal with it. That's why I'm jealous. If it were here, I'd like it for about 12 hours and then want it to leave.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I like snow when I don't have to go anywhere, I can play in it, and I don't have to drive in it.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger katy said...

dont forget to post us a photo of the snowman you are going to make!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm singing "The Sleiging Song"
... or how about 'Jingle Bells'

Do you know anyone with a bob-tailed horse?

My blog lines are getting so long and SOS is down at the bottom of the alpha... I'm going to have to start working backwards to make sure I read everybody.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL ladies! Our snow is still here - melting away slowly (rather unusual). Definately helped to put me in a Christmas spirit. . .

Pamela, no I don't know anyone with a bob-tailed horse. . .Maybe I should call Julie and see if she could find us one. :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are down south further than I am. Our snow isn't melting yet. Maybe tomorrow. School is closed again today because most of the roads our buses take are back roads. They are still a mess.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Vicki - where are you? LOL - Our snow is melting really slow. . .but that's okay - if it's gonna be cold I want the white stuff. . . :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home