S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finally posting my tag

Tiggerlane tagged me several days ago and I am just now getting around to responding with "My Top Ten Simple Pleasures."
Here we go:
1. Family time which is difficult with everything we have going.
2. Listening to Birddog tell me about a prank he or one of the guys at work pulled.
3. Listening to hunting stories when my boys come in from a day out in the field.
4. Getting a good grade on a research paper or test.
5. A CLEAN HOUSE!
6. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for graduation.
7. Watching my boys play basketball, football, baseball and anything else they wind up in.
8. Laughing with my friends over silly things.
9. Giving and knowing someone will benefit.
10. When Birddog is actually romantic. . . :)

I know everyone is busy, so anyone that would like to do this you've been tagged. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home