S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, December 11, 2006

What a Production

We visited my sister's church yesterday to see their Christmas program. . .My neice and nephew are part of the childrens choir and my nephew had a small speaking part. . .


Some of the music was upbeat along with the traditional Christmas music.

This was one of the neatest programs I have ever been to. . .My favorite part was when the little ones came in to set up the nativity scene. . .They were so cute!

6 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger katy said...

ah bless, i always cry at kids plays and carols an nativities

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

I cry every time I watch a children's production. They don't even have to be my kids! When I look around at the proud parent's faces I become a puddle. (*sniff*)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Having helped out with such programs, I know what a difficult task it is.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Every time I see a children's production of the Nativity, I can't help but think of the movie Love Actually, in which there are the Christmas Lobsters!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

OMG - Those little bow ties are to die for!!!!!!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Her Indoors - I teared up. . . :)

Susan - I was a beaming aunt. . .

Pamela - they began working on songs and such back in September. . .they are a lot of work. . .

Claudia - :)

Karmyn - Birddog got a kick out of the little boy in the middle on the front row in front of my nephew. . .He had such miserable faces and I finally heard him tell the lady helping them that he had to go potty. . .He got rather restless towards the end. . . :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home