S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wow!

I am sitting in my first class this morning. . .yeehaw! The books aren't in yet and she is babbling on about Flash, the program we're using. Rather boring at the moment, hopefully it will change - I'm gonna learn how to do graphic animations! Maybe I'll be able to jazz up my blog page. . . ?

We won our ballgame last Friday night - after losing to the team (Fairview) the first time they played them. . .We won by 4 and Bud got to make the last bucket - he said he wanted to dunk it but was afraid it would bounce out so he chose the lay-up. . .LOL. . . We play Blackwell tonight at home. . .we beat them the first time we played them, so they will be coming for revenge. . .

Please forgive me for not visiting and blogging on a regular basis right now. . .I promise - things will get settled back down. . .Bud plays in a tournament Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and next week Scoop will play in a tournament. I am hopping from school to work to a ballgame somewhere and then stop in at the house. . .LOL. . .

4 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

busy mama.

good choice about the lay-up and Bud.

You're forgiven (for whatever ??)
and I'm late for work.
(This is a hazardous habit - blogging)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

Sheesh! You are one busy lady! And I thought I had my plate full - I guess this is what I have to look forward to in 10 years!

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you learn anything cool in your computer class- let us know!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Yes, blogging is hazardous. . .LOL :) - I feel bad when I don't blog regularly. . . :)

Susan - just wait! I wouldn't change it for anything! ! !

Karmyn - I'll share - trust me. . .:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home