S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh What Fun!

Vicki had an idea yesterday that perhaps we could post a picture on our blogs of the view from our front door. Willowtree had the idea we post them all on the same day. I thought that was just a fabulous addition.

So here's the plan Stan.

So that all people who are participating can have one central place to see all the front door views, if you want to participate (and I hope you do) email me your blog link and the name of your blog by January 19th and on Monday January 22nd I will post a list of blogs that are participating. We can all post our view from our Front door on the same day, Monday January 22nd.

Ohh the nosy side of me is getting very excited.

So if you can participate email Vicki at prettygirlrodeo at sbcglobal dot net

Tell your Friends. Announce it on your web blog. Come One! Come All! Post Your View!

6 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I wonder if my neighbor will pose nude...

nah... no chance

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam!! Ask him. Isn't he an old guy that grows veggies?

I got your request to post and I will send out a reminder to everyone on Friday.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Pamela! ! ! If he is that old man I DON'T WANNA SEE! ! ! :)

Thank you Vicki!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Susan in va said...

My view will be there!

ROFL, Pamela!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Biddie said...

Wow. My house isn't nearly as interesting. I mean, I do have a church RIGHT next door, but other than that...No naked guys, and no naked guys gardening....
I would love to send yo a photo from my front door, but I suck at anything more advanced than basic typing. :(

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Yeah Susan!

Come on Life! Plez try? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home