S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Thursday, February 01, 2007

O V E R L O O O A A A D D D D. . .

I think right now I am suffering from an overload of events going on in my regular routine. . .

Today seems to be especially bad - we refinanced our house and I feel like a real dumbA$@ because I didn't look over paperwork better and things weren't like they started out. . .So, today I WAS VERY UPSET. . .I called Birddog at work and told him what had happened. . .He is good support, but there are times I wish he would relieve me of some of this stuff. . .I have tried for years to give him the checkbook and let him pay the bills, etc. - but "NO" I get to do it - so when things like today happen - I feel like it is all my fault - even tho I know he could ask questions too. . .

Like I said, I think I'm just feeling the overload of events. . .We have been going full speed ahead for the last 3 weeks. . .Between the boys tournaments, craziness at work, After Prom, school, and never-ending housework I am beside myself! This week is basketball homecoming - so guess what? - We made MUMS and GARTERS again. . .Not too many this time. . . .I'm going to suggest fazzing them out. . .We don't sell them - so is it really worth it? I like them for the boys - but in all reality - what are they going to do with them?

By the time Sunday rolls around we will have been to 5 basketball games this week.. . I have one instructor that EVERY D@$N class she assigns homework and it isn't that it's hard - it's TIME CONSUMING (which I have very little of). . .I hate my Telecommunications class and am still asking myself what I was thinking taking that one - - - and now I have not one but TWO, yes TWO, instructors for my Advanced Entrepreneurship class that is now going to be a pain where I sit. . .Oh, well, I'll just have to deal with it and pray for the best. . .

Sorry, folks, I just had to vent somewhere other than at Birddog or the boys. . .

Today is my feel sorry for myself day - I am allowed those occasionally right?

12 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

TOTALLY okay and allowed to vent! Why, what are blog buddies for?

I remember feeling totally overwhelmed when I was in school, and the vulnerability of having to meet deadlines and professor expectations...it made me a wreck whenever something else small in my life would go wrong.

Just think ... you only have a few years left with those kiddos, and school WILL end one day - and you will be so proud that you powered thru all this and SURVIVED!

Hang in there!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that's what blogs are for.
buuut as much as i dislike crazy busy times as well, i kind of like them.
i mean it's better to have a brain-full of information than to be bored with nothing right?

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VENT VENT VENT!!!!

I know everyone has days, weeks, months like that. What is that saying: "This too shall pass." Just do what you KNOW is most important and the rest can slide for a bit.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

when karmyn said this too shall pass.. it reminded me of farting in the elevator.
That way everyone else has to suffer with you.

I get overwhelmed all the time and I'm not even going to school.

Take a couple of deep breaths.....

yeah.. your a winner.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Tiggerlane!

You're right Ashley about being bored - but the way it has been here lately being a little bored might do me some good. . . LOL :)

This too shall pass - - - I have to keep saying that! Thanks for letting me vent Karmyn!

LOL Pamela. . .that is something like Bud, Scoop or my Birddog would do - - - fart in an elevator. . .snicker

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Yep, you're allowed. When it rains, it pours. When I have 15,000 things going on at once it always seems like a warning light goes on in my car, I have a flat or something breaks in my house. Just gotta have that one more thing to deal with!! Hang tough!!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger katy said...

you vent girl we wont hurt
or take offence go for it hope it helps you x

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Songbird and Her Indoors!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Phew...girl...sounds like your plate is not only full, it's overflowing. Vent away!!

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you are allowed! What are your blogging buddies good for if not to vent?

My head was spinning just reading that. I hope you get it all sorted out!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Hi Shauna!

I'm bloghopping today and came here from Shauna. You're absolutely allowed to have days like this and to feel sorry for yourself. It's tough when you're such a good and supportive mom that you give and give and give. Sounds to me like you're doing a very good job with your family.

Ian

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger tlawwife said...

I never could get my husband to do the books either. Even when I would add instead of subtract checks and then have to borrow money to pay them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home