S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here's What I Have Been Doing






We had two games scheduled for Saturday but the snow that moved in postponed those. . .Scoop is to finish up his tournament Wednesday afternoon. Bud's game that was to be Saturday night has not been rescheduled. . .He starts another tournament Thursday. . .It's a good thing I love basketball! We are booked up!

Baseball is going to be worse! But, both the boys will be at the SAME PLACE, SAME TIME - what a relief!

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aw i miss school sports so much.
i remember how my soccer games used to get cancelled cause of the bad weather.
boo

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

My boys played indoor soccer one year. . .they didn't have a clue what they were doing. . .Very active sport. . .

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ballgames! Are you a loud screaming Mom?

I am. =)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Vicki! Yes, Birddog gives me the LQQK every once in a while. . . he he. . .I have actually been thrown out of a game before. . .:( - What was really sad was that the ref was the only one that heard what I said and it WASN'T LOUD OR THAT BAD. . . .I basically said it under my breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home