S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Blogging Environment

Finally! This has been one hectic day - everything I've had scheduled has been turned upside down and inside out. . . That's okay - we all need excitement in our lives - right?

Willowtree has a list of everyone participating and came up with this Monday's theme.




No, you're not seeing double. Yes, you do see two computers and two TV's. . .Now, the two computers are due to my Flash Program not working on my computer at this blogging station. . .so, brought the other one in because our Wireless router has been giving us fits. . .UG, told you that my world has been upside down. . .lol









The two TV's are due to having an ethernet cable hooked to our router station and Bud and Scoop wanting to play games online with their Playstation - so we have two TV's - one for Birddog and I to watch and one for the boys to play their games until we get something else figured out. . .
You've made a 360 from my blogging corner in the living room. . .Nothing exciting. . .

I'd like to have a study too! We have hopes of making Bud's room the study/office and building him a room in part of the attic. . .But it all takes time and money. . .so, it will be a little while longer. . .


This is where the other computer belongs and, hopefully it will be put back here tonight. . .I have WAY TO MUCH CLUTTER going on right now. . .

This has been another wonderful "FUN MONDAY". . .Thanks Willowtree!

13 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Amy W said...

We always have issues with our wireless router...darn thing.

Thanks for sharing your views!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I like the old chest as a coffee table. Pretty cool.

and I'm laughing at the can of "smokeless propellent" whatever the heck that is.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Amy - we always have problems with that darn thing! It's great when it works tho! ! !

Karmyn - the old chest is an old steamer trunk that was Birddog's grandfathers. It is one of the very few things that we actually got that his mother didn't loose or give to his sister for her kids to tear up.
HeHe - as you know my guys are big time hunters. . .That can was ball powder that Birddog used to do his shell reloading. . .We hadn't ever seen a can that big before and haven't since - I have some old shell boxes, etc. like that and use them as knick knacks in the house. . .

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ChrisB said...

There are some of us who would say clutter is good if only to make ourselves feel better about not tidying up before taking the photos for today's post.

By the way I loved your slide show.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a house where the girls are outnumbered, and the adults just break even.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much clutter? I can totally relate.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Kila said...

Looks very comfy and cozy :) I liked the chest too.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

as long as your mind isn't cluttered. Thats what I say... but mine is (:

I see your brick hearth too.

computers sure mess with our living space, don't they.

but, hey.. we'd have never met and looked into each others family rooms if we hadn't gotten hooked

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Chris!

Willowtree - you hit the nail on the head! :)

Jenny - thank goodness - maybe when I get out of school things can get back where they should be. . .Actually, I need to ride some hind ends around here and let somebody else do it!

Thanks kila. . . :)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Oh Pamela - I just love the way you look at things! LOL - my mind is cluttered right now too. . .:) Oh Well, one of these days the clutter will come in handy. . .hopefully with some $ signs. . .
Couldn't, wouldn't change anything and am grateful for all the friendships I've made blogging!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear shauna. I love your coffee table - it would make a much better 'desk' than my coffee table. And I had to laugh when I saw your cables on the floor - our cable and router sit happily on our floor, moving position depending on how crappy the connection is that day! Thanks for being fun on Monday for me (well, it's really tuesday but I'm sure it's still Monday somewhere in the world).

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Beccy said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only person with a gazillion wires all over the place. Behind my tv is wire hell and hubby tells me we need more.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Little Miss Moi - lol to cables...We have got to get the boys fixed up in one of their bedrooms with that game. . .!

Beccy - I'm sure all ov us have wire hell! Some of us just hide it better than others. . . . :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home