S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, March 12, 2007

How Does This Work?

I don't understand how HTML stuff works. . . All my stuff for my Graphics Animation class is done in Flash and I have my project done and am supposed to post it to the web. . .Well, what a better place to do it than here - right? Well, I can't get the dumb think to post. . . .

I could really use some help and if any of you would be willing to help me - please leave me a comment or email me at birddogswife@suddenlink.net. . .I am supposed to have it posted to the web by tomorrow. . .

Thanks to all my blogging buddies for your help or prayers that I can get it to work! ! !

5 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

oh my...I'd ask Willow or Marnie for help with this...they are the techies!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger katy said...

hope you get it posted on time, sorry but i cant help with the how to fingers crossed for you x

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Sorry, the only flashing I've ever done was when I was still perky

giggle. just kidding.

I'm no help when it comes to tech stuff.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

Shauna, how are you trying to post it? As a file?? As an URL??

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Peeps!

AJ - I am trying to post an HTML file. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home