S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What Am I Thinking?

Not that I don't have enough things going on, but I have just taken on a second job. Actually, I am going to try to work both my jobs for six months and then let one of the two go. We have a few things here that we would like to get taken care of and with it being Bud's senior year I wanted to have the extra money to pay for the extra expenses.

The cool thing is the fact that both of my jobs are VERY flexible and I will not miss any of the boys activities. . . .

I promise to continue to blog and do the best that I can at staying in touch. . .

Will see how well this works out, it may not. Who knows, but I have to give it a try.

Have a great Tuesday!

6 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Oh no! You will be missed (again)!!

But kiddos and moolah come first - it's all good.

Check in every so often - we CAN'T miss the boy's senior year completely!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's understandable and I agree with TIG...the kids come first. And with kids, there's the need for $$$.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shauna, Go to my archives and check out September 12, 2006. I posted the cover picture from Cowboys and Indians magazine. I just think there is a strong resemblance! Let me know what YOU think!! :)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger katy said...

busy, busy, busy you will bee! dont forget to take time out for you though

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

oh... you must be the new star in that fall lineup called 'BIONIC WOMAN'

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Kila said...

Good luck with the jobs! I just started a new one, also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home