S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wow! I got a Rockin Blogger Award!



Thank you so much Her Indoors I am so honored and still surprised to have received this!

So I get to give this to five more bloggers, so here goes.

Pamela at The Dust Will Wait because she is such a wonderful story teller and blog buddy.

Arkansas Songbird at Quarter Notes because she also has wonderful stories and keeps us in tune!

Tiggerlane because I totally want her offspring to date my offspring! She always compliments my boys and family! Tiggerlane you are a wonderful Blog Buddy!

Vicki because she is full of spunk and always has something wonderful to share!

Swampwitch you are getting this award because it never fails if I'm reading your blog or your comments I know that one of the two will make me smile!

It is now your turn Ladies to nominate five more Rockers! Enjoy!

This is so much Fun!

16 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

WOOHOO!!! Thank you!!

And I thought it was just b/c I played loud music in the car...thanks so much!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Tiggerlane. . .You are o so welcome!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kila said...

You definately rock! Congrats!

Great choices on the five--they're all favs of mine, too! :)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks Shauna. I got this from Min a few weeks ago and I also nominated Vickie...plus my two blogging daughters.

I have so many rockin' blog friends that I had to put the names in a hat. Well... I guess I could have swallowed them to see which names stuck to my insides. ha hha ha.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thank you, thank you verrry much. **said in the tone of Elvis**
So glad you smile at my place. Most people just shake their heads and wonder what the heck I'm talking about.
I am continuing to have cornpooter issues, but as soon as things are better, I'll follow up with my assignment and get this posted with pleasure.
P.S. That picture of your son on the baseball field, through the fence is awesome.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger katy said...

good choices, i just wanted to give it too everyone!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Debs said...

Congrats to you all! You all have such great blogs! :)

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Kila! Very hard to choose! You are on my list of Rockin Bloggers too!

Pamela - I was trying not to double anyone up - but you are one of my favorite reads. . .I know about putting in a hat!
ROFLMAO to the stickers!

Swampy - Thanks for the picture compliment! I do love visiting your blog!

Her Indoors - Very, very hard to choose!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Debs - Thanks!

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shauna!! You are a rocking sweetheart for naming me!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Songbird! :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowzers! Thanks man!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Vicki - Dude! You are so welcome!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

Well hey there missy!
Yes, I have been busy lately and for that reason, I have lost touch with the blog world a bit. Hopefully, one day, things will ease up.
I see Bud turned 18. Wowza!
I now have a 3 year old and a 15 month old. All I have to say is if your two boys were as "boy" and into everything as mine is, then God bless you! I can hardly handle my one.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Yes Silly Bud is 18 now! My boys are ALL BOY - so just be ready! Come back soon!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Beccy said...

Congratulations on your award and great choices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home